Just got new M60's a couple weeks ago. They replaced Energy Pro 22's which, although 23 years old, most people still said "WOW" when they heard them for the first time.
I'm using a Denon 2805 for a receiver, Paradigm CC-370 centre, Paradigm Titans for rears and an older PSB stereo sub powered by a separate amp set-up for now. Pioneer DVD.
Must admit, it's taking some getting used to the different sound of the Axioms (the treble is way more pronounced to me) but I'm really starting to like them. I had to uncrate all my old CD's to listen to "Pure Direct" mode on the Denon (my favourite so for for 2 channel) after rediscovering how good this sounds.
Everyone is out of the house tonight so things are cranked up. You don't realize how loud the Axioms are, because they sound so clear (audiophile term), until you leave the room and then come back. Yikes!
I would like to talk to someone with a 2805 to see if I have everything set up right. I find myself going back into the menu and changing all the speakers levels everytime I play something different (movies, CD'S, concert DVD'S). Not sure if this is normal.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Iceman35