Hello all!

I will be purchasing the Epic 60/500 home theater system in the near future and am currently looking to buy an entertainment wall unit to surround my Sony 51" rear projection television.

My dilemma is finding a unit that "fits" the center speaker. Most units that contain a center channel shelf cannot accommodate "hefty" speakers. So I have been wondering the following and was hoping other Axiom owners might be able to help out:

1) One unit will accommodate the VP100 but not the VP150. I was going to purchase the VP150 - but will purchase the VP100 instead if the sound/quality is not that different between the VP100 and the VP150. Can anyone comment on the differences between the two? I will use it mostly for home theater - DVD movies, cable TV, etc. The room is 17 ft. by 14.5 ft. with vaulted ceiling from 9 ft. to approx. 13 ft. at its highest. Any suggestions?

2) Will either the VP100 or VP150 sit securely on top of my Sony rear projection TV? The top of my TV has a flat ledge of just over 4", and then drops .5" and slopes to the rear. Is 4" enough room to securely hold the VP100/150 center channel speaker?

Thanks for the replies!

Bryan