And here I'm thinking this thread is going to be about Eva Longoria.

Don't settle. I think it's pretty unlikely that any speaker smaller than an M2 is really ever going to be much good at anything. The QS4's are really pretty unobtrusive since they mount flush with the wall.

How long have you had or do you plan to have the GF?

Some people like the Orb Audio speakers (which are clones of the Anthony Gallo spheres). I have not heard them, and neither brand is inexpensive.

I've been shopping for very small speakers (for the kitchen) for quite a while. I am still shopping. The only ones I've seriously considered either cost too much (Monitor Audio R90, although the R45 might work for you), don't sound good to me (Klipsch) or are just too big. Plus, I have a philosophical problem spending $80 on mounts for a pair of $250 speakers. I know, build a bridge and get over it.

I did kind of like the looks of the Aperion 422 and also the Athena S.5. But I haven't heard either in a decent setting (Best Buy does not count). I briefly considered the Home Theatre Direct Middies, but ultimately decided that it's just a ugly, small box speaker made in Taiwan.

Having tried a few different small direct-radiating speakers as surrounds, I must say that if I were you, I'd hold out for the Axioms. Good 3.1 and $250 is better than suboptimal 5.1. But that's just my opinion (worth price charged).

bibere usque ad hilaritatem