Quote:

A sub just cant happen right now with the space, wife, and thin walls of a townhouse.

Jay:
I'm not sure I fully understand the "thin walls" comment. Your neighbors will not differentiate between a 90dB, 30Hz tone produced by a tower speaker or a sub. More bass, whether from a sub or a tower, will equal more concerns for the neighbors.

A "2.0" system designation leads me to assume stereo-only, not HT use. The M60's you have already come darn close to being full-range unless your looking for organ pedal notes....(which again, of course, would surely affect your neighbors).

In other words, I hear you saying that you want only a little more bass, so as not to be enough to annoy the neighbors. Considering the fact that the M60s are close to full range, why not buy one of the extra-small subs that can be placed in a very well hidden location? That would give you the half-octave that you're missing, without hurting the "space" issue and the WAF issue much..... and give you an extra $4,000 in your pocket.

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::