I received my 8's on Friday after ordering them late Monday just in time for Fathers day
Now I'm not going to act suprised at the quality of their product or their service because with this being my 4th order I guess they have spoiled me, and it's now the standard that I use to judge other companies.
Because of my room layout I ordered the QS8's to be used as my rear speakers in a 7.1 system. But prior to putting them up as the rears I swapped them with my side surrounds to see how they sounded in a 5.1 configuration.
The 8's for music sound great, but I still prefer a direct radiating speaker for SACD's (just my choice, as Randy says your mileage may vary), when it came down to movies there was absolutely no comparison, the QS8's filled the room with sound and made the whole movie experience so much more like an actual theatre.
I have a large open space and my first reaction was with the Q's as side surrounds was that the system sounded better as 5.1 than my 7.1 system had with just direct speakers, They truly are remarkable as surround speakers.
Okay, so now I had to reluctantly move the QS8's to the rear positions, once again I was happily surprised, with my Denon in 7 channel mode the Q's even from the rear position were able to fill the room and give me that theatre feeling I felt I was lacking before, when I put on the extended version of LOTR in 6.1 it actually spooked me
For me these speakers were the perfect addition, I can still listen to my SACD's in direct 5 channel, or kick up to 7.1 for movies and finally really fill the room, I'm a Happy camper
Thanks to Axiom for another great product, and to those on the board who so highly recommended these great speakers.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.