I know that there are other similar postings but my question is a little different than those other postings.

Ok, so I'm using AVIA to calibrate my speakers using the SPL meter mounted on a tripod about a feet in front of the sweet spot (the sweet spot is on a home theatre recliner which is kinda hard to move).

My first question, why AVIA doesn't have the test tone for my rear surround speaker (I'm using 6.1 system)? How would I know the exact db of my rear surround ? I currently assume that it is the same as my left-right surround speakers since my left-right have exactly the same db.

Second question, I couldn't seem to get exactly 85db from my speakers (I set the master volume to 0). I get 86db from both my front speakers and center speakers (tried to reduce it down a bit, but I always get less than 85). My left-right speakers initially at 83db, now they are at 84db (the meter reads 84 with occasional 85). My subwoofer was initially 92-93db, I have tweaked it to about 85-86db. As for my rear surround speaker, I just set it the same as my other surround speakers but I couldn't measure it with AVIA since I don't see any option for 6.1 test tone in it. Am I ok with these calibration?

Third question, using my receiver (Denon AVR-3806) test tone at master volume 0, I get around 73-76db from all the speakers. Why is it different from AVIA test tone? AVIA's test tone does sound a lot louder than my receiver's test tone.

With that said, here is what I've done with each speaker channel.

FL 0.0db
C +0.5db
FR 0.0db
SR +3.0db
Rear Surr. +3.0db
SL +3.0db
SW -5.5db

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks.