Hello All.
The story is simple. My AVR7300 took a nose dive after the firmware upgrade from HK failed on it and rendered the microprocessor useless. Its in for warranty repair now.

Now...I needed something quick with the weekend at hand and July 4th weekend on its way.

I went to Circuit City and bought a open box HK AVR335 without remote (7300 remote works just fine). The 335 is a 7.1 channel AVR.

I installed everything, recalibrated, and voila. AMAZING is all I can say.

I got this 335 for $219 because the remote, manuals, and paperwork was missing....this to me was a great deal for something I could use for 4-8 weeks while my 7300 gets repaired.

When I say WOW...its that I cant tell a bit of difference between this AVR and my 7300...except the $800 lower price tag. I couldnt believe it. So it doesnt have faroujda upconversion...but who uses vcr's anyway....

I am impressed and may just have to resell that 7300 when I get it back. I will keep this puppy and perhaps add on another Outlaw monoblock or two.

It is powering my 4xqs8 - VP150 - EP600 - and 2xM80 (connected via 2 outlaw monoblock amps).

TARUN

-------------------------------------
Denon 4308
M80x2,VP150,EP600,4xQS8