Quote:

Veneer sheets do vary to some degree (highly dependent on species). For example, Hickory will never match. It’s too wild, but, that’s what’s so beautiful about it.

All that aside, I can understand why you would have some concern, but I will bet a paycheck that Axiom will do whatever they can to ensure that your needs are met. From what I’ve seen and experienced from this company is they will go to down right unbelievable distances to satisfy their customers.

Thanks for the input; it's definitely sounding like Axiom is a great company to do business with. Between your post, and St_PatGuy's, I've had the idea that if I decide on a real wood finish, I can just have them send a small sample that matches the speakers perfectly (well, within reason ) and then mail that sample back to them whenever I'm ready to start adding on so they can match it as well as they can. I may be worrying about nothing and putting too much thought into this, but that seems like an easy way to put my worries to rest at least.