I agree on most of the stuff being said here but maybe I should explain a little. This salesman I've known for a while. The comparison was in the same room with the same speakers and music that I brought and movies they had there. We even tested with different settings to see if we could match one receiver with the other. He even told me to bring my M60's and then choose. The salesperson is a Denon advocate but even he had to admit that the Yamaha sounded better. So my point is that even when I had decided I would get the Denon because it was cheaper and it had the ipod capability I couldn't ignore the fact that the Yamaha just sounded better and again, that is just my opinion. Also remember that this is only between these two receivers and it DOES NOT mean I'm saying that Yamaha is better than Denon but for my taste and maybe your's I would say that I liked the Yamaha over the Denon. Lastly, I'm no audiophile or expert but I do know how some electric and acoustic instruments should sound. I posted my experience so that anyone in the same situation can benefit from it. Thanks to all of you for the friendly discussion, I think it all helps other readers.

osvi

osvi