Tom,

Thanks for the response.

I learned that I may have been a little over anxious about building a ton of storage into a case. I have since thought about donating one of the HDD's to the computer I am on now. You mentioned external storage..... I know that something like this might be an option 3.5" External Storage.
Quote:

Are you getting OTA HDTV now? I'd work through this in stages and make sure that is a realistic expectation before devoting resources to it. I'm about as far as you from the transmitters, but I'd need a huge directional antenna on a huge mast with a rotator to get usable OTA HDTV. Very different topography, I'm sure.

I have Comcast, well now it's Time Warner cable. We receive our HDTV feed through a DVR. Luckily we won't have a problem getting OTA at home. Here's a link to our local OTA HDTV thread on AVS Forum. There are people farther, north and west, away from us that aren't having any problems. I'm in North Texas so the only hills we have here are occupied by ants. Haha. Our local towers are at the highest point within 60-70 miles. Some of the folks on the thread, my distance, report using attic mounted antenna's with no problem and no reported gains with mast mounts. On another note, all 5 of the channels I would want to capture are in one direction from 167 to 169 degrees. Antenna Web has 27 stations listed between those degrees of orientation, and lists many of those as code yellow, the smaller antenna. Fingers crossed!

I'll second the comments on PCAlchemy and Newegg. Fast shipping, good prices and feedback when needed.

I really like the SilverStone LC16 , LC17 and the LC20. I also find myself drawn to the Zalman HD160

Thanks again Tom,

Shaun

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.