Been looking or reading up on the axiom speakers for a while and have heard good things. I mostly just watch movies and very little for just music. I have a denon 3805 reciever. My room is around 17x17x17 but open to the rear to the rest of the house. CArpet floor and 10 ft ceiling.

I have been looking at the m60 or m80's. Not sure if there is much difference between the 2 other than the 80's will be louder and for larger rooms. My thoughts were to go with the 60's also since they are the 8 ohm versions. Are there many differences between the two?

Also planned on getting the vp150 and the qs8's. I have heard nothing bad about both of those. Just trying to figure out if i should just go with maybe the m22's and a sub rather than the m60's or 80's since i mostly watch movies. Not the brightest when it comes to most of this so could always use some help.

Oh i forgot. I was also reading up on monitor audio and have heard good reviews of their s6 and s8's also. Thought about using them for my fronts and still the axiom for everything else. Any idea's on those either?

m80's vp150 qs8's ep350 denon 3805