Not me, John. You covered all the bases beautifully. So, my response will be limited to a few additional comments on the subwoofer question.

There is more to subwoofer performance than how low and loud it will play. There is a qualitative aspect to a subwoofer's sound which is very difficult to quantify.

I participated in a blind listening session involving an EP500 and an SVS PB12 Ultra (I forget if it was the Ultra or the Ultra2), which, being a more expensive sub than the one you are considering, one may assume is a superior performer. All six participants marginally preferred the Axiom, and at least 3 of them were SVS owners. Does that mean that the Axiom is a "better" sounding sub than the SVS? On that day, in that room, those six people thought so. But that doesn't mean, had you been there, you would have felt the same, nor that you would prefer the Axiom in your home.

Truthfully, both subs are good products, but I feel the Axiom "sounds better," and has a smoother frequency response. I have since become an Axiom EP500 owner, so you might want to factor that bias into my comments.

Welcome to the forum, and good hunting.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton