Quote:

Actually I do enjoy listning to LP's and was hoping that the new speakers would add substantially to my enjoyment. As for the size of the room I dont know the exact dimensions but it is not a large apartment and the room has only enough room in it for my couch and my big TV (which is all that is ever needed). I was actually leaning towards the M22's but I have read so many positive posts about the M3's that I started to second guess myself. Also I already have a subwoofer which I forgot to mention in the first post although I am not sure that would change anything. Thanks again for the help. I am really enjoying this hobby although it is making my wallet lighter and lighter..

If you already have the sub, get the M22s because they need to be mated to a sub for optimum performance. This way you'll have the best bookshelf that Axiom has to offer.

If you order from the factory outlet you can get 10% off. Click here to see how much you can save.

For the budget minded consumer the factory outlet is by far the best way to go. If you order 5 items total (including cables etc) you get an additional 5% off.

-Hutz

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com