Howdy and welcome aboard…..

I can emphasize with your frustration. I have two systems. One has a couple mega changers that are about 22” deep and the other system has an HK 7300 that is about as deep. I’ve gone through some coin trying to find suitable, but yet aesthetically pleasing racks to accommodate my gear.

Most manufactured racks are 22” deep, or thereabouts and about 24” wide. I have absolutely no idea how those dimensions came about, but that’s pretty close to the norm. I know because I carried a tape measure around to about a dozen furniture outlets one day looking for a rack.

So to answer your question, I look for racks and cabinets that are 24” deep - or build them myself. Not only is the depth important, but watch out for racks that have the rear support legs somewhere towards the middle of the rack. This only compounds the problems of gear that is deep. Look for racks that have support legs on the corners. Also look for racks with a multitude of shelf height adjustment options. Most are fixed or only allow you to move shelves in two inch increments or greater. You want on that allows one inch adjustments.

Good luck hunting.