Here's my 3 picks...mostly due to audio:

Kraftwerk - "Minimum Maximum". If you like electronic dance music, I HIGHLY recommend this DVD. They use visuals on a huge screen which is sometimes brought full screen on your own tv. They use some cheesy and minimalistic effects, but that's just how they are! As you can imagine, there are limitless ways to do a 5.1 audio mix of techno music. Well, these guys (who did the mix themselves) had a bit of fun using all the channels, yet didn't go overboard. I can't praise the audio quality enough...it is simply outstanding!

Porcupine Tree - "Arriving Somewhere". First of all, the music by these guys is excellent. It's hard to describe them...a mix of progressive rock and hard rock, I suppose. Well, I just picked up this DVD last night and although their concert is visually no frills, the audio was superb...and that was just the stereo mix! I haven't even listened to the 5.1 DTS track yet. Anyway, the musicianship and the tightness of the band is incredible.

Dido - "Live". For something more pop oriented. The audio of this DVD is supurb as well. Some think Dido is dull and boring, but she puts a lot of effort into her live concert performances. Her backing band is excellent and she's got wonderful stage presence as well.

M60s
VP150
QS8s
Marantz SR6003
Samsung LN52B550
Oppo DV-980H
Insignia NS-WBRDVD