Jakewash,

Yes, the shipping with AV123 is kind of an ouch. I think I was quoted $360 for shipping. It's highly unlikely I'll be putting Rockets down in my dedicated theater, if for no other reason, lack of options. They may sound good, but that Rosewood just isn't going to work for my designs decor and I've invested way too much money to start messing around with changing the decor of my design.

I think, for me anyways, what led me to even consider Rockets in the first place, is I've, I'm probably going to reget saying this, but I've always found Axioms center channel to be somewhat their weak link. I know many do not agree with me on that, and that's ok, we're all entiled to our opinions. But I've heard the RSC200 and I own the VP150, and although the VP150 is an excellent center channel, it's not in the same league as the RSC200. Again, just my opinion.

I think what I might end up doing is going with one of Axioms bookshelf or even a third M80 to serve as my center channel. I don't know, I'm just kicking around ideas.