"I'm not going to go into why your incorrect about freq's below 80hz being not directional, but just an fyi, they are not, and there are plenty of articles from AV professional engineers and scientists which can prove your wrong with factual statistics, not just blah blah blah."

I am just going by what the sales people mention and actuall some conniseurs here mention that if I bought one EP 500 or 600 and position it well I should not notice the direction that the sound is coming from. But, you can tell.

I deally I should have 7 subs and not use the LFE on the amp. Hook all subs up via the speaker wire from that specific channel to the line level on the sub and then use the crossover in the sub. That way when sound goes to the left rear channel and the frequency goes say below 120 hz I hear bottom end in the channel in that specific location. Or if there is a bomb going off on the right hand side of the screen the RF RR RR channel subs would all produce some bottom end and the left channel sub wouldn't do anything. Why produce bottom end sound from a sub on the left when the bomb is going off on the right side of my screen.