>>I'm hoping to spend not more than $1000-1500.

Its funny, the only number I saw when i read this statement was $1500...anyone else see the same?

hehe, in any case, Randy has some good advise and questions that should be answered prior to purchasing anything.

That room IS pretty big for the M3s, if you want a fuller sound I would suggest the M22 bookshelves and either the EP350 sub (if your going to be playing over 50% music) whereas if you are going to double this system up as a HT system in the future (50/50 music and theatre), I would suggest the EP500 sub.

If you're just going for 2 channel listening right now, and don't obsess over little tiny blemishes in your equipment, I would suggest ordering from the Factory Outlet to stay within your budget.

You get can 2 x M22s and an EP350 for $1017.00 USD from the factory outlet. If you order 2 more items such as 2 QS8s for your surrounds, you will be able to get a 4.1 system for $1418USD (with the 5% discount for ordering 5 items or more at once). Like Randy mentioned, you may not need a centre channel right now if that is not your main focus.

Did you want your Budget to include a reciever as well or is that just for the speakers?

Last edited by Hutzal; 11/03/06 03:30 PM.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com