You folks are right on the money. I mistakenly mislabeled the Surrounds (Right/Left). They are located on their correct sides of the room. As for the TV not being where the bookcase is located, we wired the house to the other spot because there would not have been much space between the "rack" and the bed, leaving very little passing room. Now that I have a flat screen, yes, I would have wired the house differently and hung the TV on the wall, but it is too late for that. The sub is actually tucked in the "corner" against the wall where the hall meets the bedroom (I could not place it accurately in the diagram). My main concern now is where to mount my new surrounds (when I get them). I think the center, front and subs are in the best place I can feasibly put them with my current room configuration (we remodeled two years ago).
So, having clarified my situation, where do you folks think I should hang my surrounds (height, ceiling, wall, stand, etc.)? Thanks for your collective patience.

Last edited by pstonge; 11/15/06 12:50 PM.