Hey guys,
Thanks to all your help, I finally have a nice set of HT speakers to go with my 80" screen. The setup is far from ideal (note the 3" binder speaker stands ), but until I move out its the best I can do. I think its pretty good for a bedroom setup anyways .

My equipment is listed in my sig. The only addition is my projector, which is a PB6100 that has served me well for the last year and 10 months. Cables are all from Monoprice.com. I was gonna post a pic of those too, but my camera died. If anyone wants to see them, just let me know.

I haven't played with positioning too much yet, that will happen when I get some free time when university lets up. The only minor flaw in the speakers worth mentioning is the slight flake shown in the QS8 close-up. I'm not sure if it was like that when I took it out of the box, or if I did it. I'm not too worried about it though. It's almost invisible until you get really close.

Oh, and before anyone tries to rip my head off, the VP100 is NOT sitting directly on top of the sub. There is a layer of padding in between . Again, not ideal, but it seems to work.

Enjoy

____________________________ M22 VP100 QS8 EP500 Yamaha HTR-5960