Hi all.
Sorry I have not posted in a while. Some of you know I moved to Texas from California earlier in the year. My wife stayed to finish up nursing school and was coming out next month. Well this past weekend she told me she wants a divorce.
Basically she left me and our 3 kids here. I am legally blind so I can not dirve home. I am also on a limited budget and the way home prices went up in California I would never be able to buy another home for my kids to grow up in. I need to get back home to California before Christmas and file for divofce as soon as I can. I have my home here on the market but sales have slowed a bit so yesturday I dropped the price $10k. with the sale of this house I will actually be losing alot of money and anything left over will be used for the divorce.
By posting here I was hoping that any fellow Axiomites might know of any emotional/financial support group or anything that might be out there to help me in my darkest hour. My sadness is still here gut is slowly turning into anger. I just have to focus on my children and get our lives back on track.

Thanks,
Clarence