Well, recently, I've been kept furiously busy designing and building a new e-commerce web page for a client, and I'm happy to say its done now.

If any of you are web developers out there, I'm using yahoo stores but am using manual HTML tags for each of the products because I haven't gotten around to make a RTML template yet.

Anyways, the web site as it stands is complete. I have to add a credit card logo (and some other logos) next to "Buy 365 a year!" and "100% guaranteed!" and SSL encryption, but that's about it.

I just wanted everyone's opinion about the website. The client is very happy and I am too about how it turned out, but I'm afraid we've had tunnel vision about the whole thing and may have missed some little details here and there to really make the site look better.

This is only my 3rd e-commerce website, and it's the only one where I've really been focused on making the graphics good, simple, and clean and its the only "high volume" site that I've completely developed in HTML. One of the others is a low volume website that the customer updates with frontpage, and the other uses an opensource PHP application that I hacked and tweaked.

So, if you have any comments about what to change, what to add, what to take away, I'd be very thankful for them. I just want to know what you guys think of it in terms of navigation, looks, layout, etc.

Thanks a lot guys! I look forward to everyone's responses.

The website is: www.armorvenue.com

P.S. If any of you guys are looking at the meta tags, I have them all set up in the yahoo database and linked, but the client hasn't gotten around to adding them all.

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2