Building my dreamhome right now, including a dedicated 16.5 x 20 media room. Going front projection onto a 92 inch screen. I'll worry about the projector and screen later (Pearl and SilverStar?), but need to really understand what stays and goes with regards to my audio set-up. Here's what I've got (it's 5.1)...

Denon AVR-3802
Snell Type E-IIIs (fronts)
Jamo Center 200 (center)
M&K V3-B (sub)
Rears are in-wall and staying with the old house so those will definitely be new

I've never been thrilled with the "front stage" as it's often hard to hear certain dialogue situations clearly. I may have been given some bad A/V advice from the store that set me up with the speaker system. And I've never been real sure on where to turn the 2 dials on the back of the sub for optimal performance.

90% of the new media room will be video usage (divided between video games, movies and TV) and 10% music.

So, what needs trashed ASAP?
What can I keep (or upgrade further down the line)?

Since I need new rears anyway, I'm tempted to get a sonically matched 7.1 set-up and throw out everything but the sub (but, oh how I loved those Snells). I was looking at something like Axiom. Next on the list was to get rid of the aging 3802. Suggestions? Finally, the sub would eventually be replaced (but, if I can figure out optimal placement and settings, this may be a keeper... or part of a 7.2 set-up).

What would you do?!

Excited but clueless,
Wap