For a typical room layout in that room size I think the VP150 would be overkill, only in the sense that "you would be spending more money and would be hard-pressed to hear a difference". If you were sitting against an opposite wall, ie the same kind of layout you might have in a larger room, then the VP150 would probably be worth the extra $$.

General consensus seems to be that the VP100 and VP150 sound pretty much identical in small rooms, but in larger rooms the VP150 pulls ahead, which kinda makes sense.

Question for you -- one of the "rules of thumb" when placing HT speakers is to have the three front speakers in an arc so they are all roughly the same distance from the listening position, ie the center would be a few inches closer to the back wall than the mains. With W22s and a VPxxx the center would be closer than the mains. I don't think this is a big issue (and some receivers can put in a few mS of delay into the mains to align the sound anyways), just thought I would mention it.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8