Hello Guys, I've been looking at getting axiom speakers for a few months now and I like most people have a budget to work with of around 2000-3000 but I wont have 3000 up front and was thinking about getting 2 M60's for the front, VP100 center, qs4 v2 surrounds and the EP500 Sub. My room is not that big and I play mostly xbox 360, listen to music, and watch movies sometimes. My seating distance will be 9 or 10 feet from the front speakers and from what I read the vp 100 should do the job up to 15 feet. My room is not optimal shape neither, there is a wall on the front and right side from sitting. I will take some pictures of my non optimal size room and post them over the next few days. The living room is not big and I plan to buy these with the future in mind and I defently want a tower speaker. I've herd and read so many great things about axiom over the last few months and I'm very impressed with what people have to say along with those on the forms who help out. The service and quiality provided by this excellent company has defently influenced my decision to finally buy some good speakers with price/performance in mind. any help would be appreciated. Thanks!