So we made it through the entire extended trilogy yesterday, and boy, was it ever a marathon. It was fun to do once, but I don't think I would do it again. It was a lot for one day. We started the first one just before 9:30am. There were four of us, and a 5th showed up for part of it, but he only stayed for an hour or so. We finished up around 1:15pm. We had lunch, two people left, one more came, so we had 3 for the start of TTT. We started 2:07pm. Not bad, only 7 minutes behind schedule.

I got interrupted with an issue at work and we had more delays in general for this one, so we didn't finish until about 6:15pm. 45 minutes behind schedule, but still not too bad. We had ordered pizza, which we timed pretty well, since the delivery guy showed up about 5 minutes after TTT ended.

We were able to start ROTK at about 7pm. One of the guys had to take off about an hour into it, but another guy came about 5 minutes later, so we still had 3 of us for this one. With minimal breaks, we were able to finish at about 11:15, almost 14 hours after the day started.

Fortunately, I have a comfy couch, so stiffness and discomfort did not become an issue. I do find that I have less desire to watch football today though after sitting on the couch all day yesterday. At least I know if I ever do a trilogy again it won't be nearly as long. Watching this trilogy is more like doing 6 movies in a day.