Well then Zen i'm happy to report i've found your match, except, i found her first.
These fine specimen of ladies do exist out there and i've married the proof.

My wife thoroughly enjoys the slower first person games like Thief, Thief2, but has such an itch for racing that i bought her a really solid force feedback Act Labs steering wheel and pedals some Christmas ago.

Movies?
Well we do own an Axiom system (see the Axiom Wall o Fame for before and after shots). She bought me that 50" Toshiba rptv as a wedding present (along with 3 hockey sticks i might add)!

Just for the record i gave her a 'shopping spree' for a wedding present but there were limitations so i believe she was equally as happy.

As for the cars, hmm, here's a quick pic of her getting into her cousin's 1977 Ferrari (at least i think it is a 1977). I guess you could say she's into cars. Funny thing though, i'm not.

At least i get some good leeway when deciding on new audio equipment to purchase! Since she listens to most of the music anyway (far more than myself), the systems we are putting together are very much for her enjoyment as well.
The WAF in our house is really quite negligible

Gee i hope this doesn't upset Semi any further.
He seems to be having some internal conflicts on audio purchasing, to buy or not to buy....Parasound Halos are in question.

Is that off topic enough?

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."