Quote:

That is good to hear Cameron, sounds like an issue with the Yammy. I wonder if the original poster could borrow another receiver from someone to rule out the VP150.

O.k. Alan to answer some of your questions, yes all the drivers are operating. Also the receiver was manufactured before YPAO came out so the system as been manually calibrated with a R.S. SPL. Now, the suggestion about using another receiver was a good idea, so I pulled out my old harmon kardon AVR35 from 1998 and plugged her in and set it up. I listened to both music and movies and very proud to say the the Yamaha has a problem!!! Not sure if this is related to Cameron's issue but the center sounds...sweet dudes!!! Hope any new buyers out there realize that this speaker looks and sounds great, and the problem was with my hardware,and look at the support you get from other listeners. Thanks everyone. Cameron, I am curious if you have taken in your yammy for any repairs? At some point I had a copy of a hidden service menu from a buddy that showed you how to internally reset the programming to factory defaults but I can't seem to locate it. If anyone else knows how to get into this menu please let us know.