Hello all,
First I would like to say that I have been an extremely happy Axiom owner for over 3 years. My current setup includes M80's, vp-150, qs-8's, and ep-350 in a 7.1 system in my HT room. I am now looking at purchasing a system for my bedroom. The room measurements are 14'x16'. I will be purchasing a Panasonic Plasma 50PH9UK and would like a systm to compliment the flat panel. I have been looking at the Architectural series and wonder if this is the way to go rather than a bookshelf system. The Plasma will be 42" from floor to the bottom of the unit, which is approx 28" in height. My concern is not only the shape of my room but the logistics and felxibility of installation. I would prefer to stay within the same tonal quality of the M80's, which I have come to love. Your opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Here is my inital idea, M2's or M22's with vp-150 up front, and qs-8's in the rear. The benefit of going this route, lets say, with stands for the FL and FR, I would be able to pull them forward into the room onto the same 'plane'(or a little forward) with respect to the center channel, which from what I understand, is favorable. Would the M22's be too much for this size room? Or, will the M2's be underwhelmed by a vp-150? The only hitch going with the Architectural series, as you can see by the picture, will be the not so favorable angle of the walls adjacent to where I will be mounting the Plasma. Suggestions?

Last edited by calo38; 12/27/06 03:54 AM.