Well, after my journey of exploring all types of options for my basement starting with JBL Studio series and having a budget of $1000 for speakers...I came to the Axiom Audio Boards and somehow convinced myself that I needed more over the period that I have been on this board.

My wife and I saved up over the holidays (including christmas bonus') and I just ordered my system from the Factory Outlet after having the system in my cart for well over 2 months.

2 x M22s for mains
2 x M3s for centre channel run in parallel (I wanted to compare the M22 and the M3 for studio use if you are all wondering why I didn't get M2s instead )
2 x QS8s for surrounds
1 x EP500 for LFE!!!!!!!!!

The Sub journey was an interesting one...I went from wanting the SVS PB10 for $650 CAD (which many said could take on the EP500 on its own on *some* boards, ya right!) to convincing myself to spend $1215 CAD on the EP500...

Wow, it just amazes me how much your budget changes the more you get into this hobby. When I first decided to turn my basement into a theatre, I was at a budget of $3500...now I am around a budget of $5500 (the axioms didn't help at all!)

Just wanted to thank you all for all the advise you gave me and various people helping this strange obsessive guy out through PMs. Just wanted to tell you that you all are awsome on this board and I can't wait to join the family!

Now I got just 5 weeks to finish the basement, I only need to install drywall on the theatre ceiling, texture the ceiling, paint, and install carpet. This is going to be one busy month!

Last edited by Hutzal; 01/02/07 08:00 PM.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com