I also agree with this idea. That is the same size that my room is right now. I just purchased the M22's, VP150 and QS8's to go with my Outlaw LFM-1 right before Christmas. My TV is on the long wall since my living room setup will not allow the TV to be placed on the short wall. But, if I had a dedicated room I would absolutely want the projector screen on the short wall. With this placement your couch doesn't have to be up against the back wall. So your surrounds won't need to be positioned almost in the corner in either the side wall or back wall. So the surrounds should be MUCH more enveloping. Also, in that small of a room even if you use the long wall for the seating area, there will still be only about 3 good seats sound-wise, which is about the size of a couch. But you can move that couch to the on to the short wall, but 4 or 5 feet off of the back wall (the surrounds placed 1 or 2 feet behind you on the side walls) and all of those seats should sound much better because of the placement of the surrounds. Heck, you may even be able to purchase a third qs8 or qs4 and have a 6.1 setup. I bet the single qs speaker would sound great as a surround rear since the tweeters fire at about 45 degree angles.

- Nick