I am going to order an Axiom system in the next month or so...probably. My room is 15.5x22x8. I have a Pioneer Elite 72TXV receiver. I currently have a B&W 600 Series 2 system and am looking for more impact and dynamics for home theater use. The B&W's do alot okay, but nothing spectacular...no wow effect. I was looking at the EPIC 80 setup...I hear the center can have a hard time keeping up with the M80 fronts. At $400 a piece, 2 vp-150's are not a problem. I have always owned paradigm and B&W's. I would like a speaker to sound like the studio 100's with a tighter bottom end. It is imparitive to have the front 3 speakers to be a great seamless match. Vertical matching center not an option, as I have a Sammy DLP. I will be using a DIY sub. Is it worth it sonically and dynamically to get the m80's over the m60's? Bookshelf centers? best matches? Emotiva makes afordable amps to handle 4 ohm loads, so that's not an issue. Sorry for the long post, just want to explain fully the first time...maybe. Appreciate system suggestions...from mild to wild.