Hi all,

When I bought my Axioms a couple of years ago the QS stands available were the wood/MDF type. Since then one has been knocked over by the mutts a couple of times and is now broken. I have decided to go ahead and buy a pair of FMBs and mount the QS8s on the wall. Now, because of windows, doors, and the coved ceiling my options are somewhat limited. The best option space-wise is on the rear wall on either side of of the picture window. I have about 3 feet on either side. For side placement the only options are almost back against the rear wall or on the far side of a door on one side and a window on the other. This would place the surrounds about 4 or 5 feet in front of the primary listening location.

What do you think?

PS because of the thick textured plaster on the ceiling I am not willing to use the FM Ceiling brackets. The hand texturing of the ceiling is pretty remarkable and I can't justify drilling holes through it. They sure knew how build a house in the 30's.

"That's some catch, that Catch-22." "It's the best there is." M22ti VP150 EP350 QS8 M3Ti