Quote:

I discovered a very meaningful difference moving my VP100 from under to on top of the TV. Don't underestimate the impact of room acoustics.

I absolutely agree with Tom.

In my estimation the Axiom VP centers are extremely capable speakers if time is spent with positioning and tweaking. I don't know about most folks but I can only imagine that a good percentage of people did the same as me...spent a lot (I do mean a lot) of time tweaking with placement and dialing in of the mains while not paying too much attention to the center. Several weeks ago I concentrated solely on the VP150 for several hours, including placing an acoustic panel directly behind the center and I'll be darned if I can find the first fault with the 150. Whether it is the placement, the acoustic panel or the way I dialed it in with the receiver, I don't know what single process achieved the most gain but I'm suspecting it was the combination of all that made this speaker really come to life.

I am now a proponent of the VPs as great center channels and will recommend them to anybody for their system.

Rick
Our Room

smile