From originally deciding on going with Paradigm Studio 60's,a CC-590 center, ADP-590 rears and a Seismic 12 sub to stay within budget I am now looking at Axiom. Looking to audition M60's,a VP150, QS8's and a EP-500. Just posted looking for an audition in Maine with being willing to drive to New Hampshire or the Boston area.

In looking over some Axiom owners setups on the audition list and on some posts quite a few owners have gone with HSU for their sub.I am curious if there are any other reasons other then the lower cost? Also I would like to hear some comparisons in regards to build quality and reliability. Hard to tell from photos on a review but it does look like the EP-500 has a nicer look at least.

In deciding on an amp the Emotiva LPA-1 at under $500 with free shipping looked really like a great deal.Lots of comments on the sound but the more I looked into it I began to discover complaints regarding realibility. Decided in the end to go with a Rotel RMB-1075 which I understand is built like a tank.