When I had the basement finished I made sure I had some 2x4's vertical and horizontal to have plenty of space to anchor my center and surronds.

The bracket was very sturdy and I actually hung off of it to test and at 2 bills plus I'm not a light weight. The only thing that bothered my about the set up was that it's only the 1 bolt and it kind of balances there.

You need to be sure to have the FMB fairly tight on the VP150 to ensure it does not slip. Mine was on the wall for around 2 years <I think> and it was off centre to the TV <miscalculation> which drove my up the wall. I eventually moved it and I didn't tighten it up enough. My 2.5 year old was jumping/dancing around upstairs and shook the floor enough where the centre spun. My fault as it was not tight enough, but I re-evaluated and put the centre on a stand in front of the TV. A blessing in disguise because it sounds much better now and the dialogue seems better anchored to the screen. My centre was a little high on the wall but I was leaving room for Tv growth

My only suggestion would be to put something between the speaker and the mount so the finish doesn't get messed up. Possibly a little thin piece of rubber or something??

High Gloss Cherry
M60 VP150 QS8
Open for Auditions but please don't drool on the High Gloss