Is anyone else like me in that when you run out of projects, you look to create more?

My current HT room is in a finished basement with some of the basement left unfinished. Luckily, the wall that my TV and audio equipment reside in front of, backs up to the unfinished section. So, I've decided to flush mount the TV into the wall. Basically, I'm going to cut a hole in the wall with the support/cabinet protruding into the unfinished area. If I do that, then it only makes sense to do the same for an audio cabinet. I ran this by the wife and got approval. That was my first shock. There must be a catch and there was. If the TV and audio equipment were to be removed from the floor, then everything must go. Huh?

I'm running a Epic 80/500 setup and the 80s and 150 just became a problem. (For my wife) I can move the 500 so it can't be seen, but that's a little more difficult for the other three. So, I showed her pics of the architectural series and she loves them. That was my second shock. So now I'm looking at replacing the 80s with w22s and the 150 for a w150. I can then use the 80s in a zone II stereo setup. Sweet!

Will I "miss" anything going from 80s to W22s? The 150s should be a wash. I've read that others on here love the M22s and 500 setup, but I haven't seen that much on W22s and the 500. Does anyone have the combo or has anyone heard the W22s vs the M22s? I've read the reviews on the architectural series from Audioholics, but was hoping someone on here had first hand experience.

I'll be able to power the LCR and zone II (80s) with five Outlaw m2200s and the Q's powered by the receiver. So, pushing them won't be an issue.

Stymie