OK...nearly all the pieces have been purchased, or are sitting in the newegg.com cart awaiting the next influx of cash.

The last thing I need to think about is how to power this baby. I had first planned on getting a b-stock Denon from Dakmart (AVR-3806), but am wondering if I really need all the latest bells and whistles at all? I'm just basically going to be using this for it's amplification. That got me looking into finding a used Rotel receiver. It may just be my own bias, but I've always kind of thought the Rotel receivers were a bit better than most of the bigger name brands. For about the same price as the b-stock AVR-3806, I could get an RSX-1056 used.

What say all of you?

On another note...analog inputs/outputs. Most recievers I've ever known about only have one set of analog inputs (usually used for SACD/DVD-A). I had planned on running the analog outputs from my HTPC's audio card into the receiver. If I do that, how can I also connect my analog outputs from my Denon 2900 for SACD and DVD-A playback?

Should I just use some of these?