69 buick wildcat convertible

While not as pretty as the other pictures, this was the actual car I owned
I had an old car. one of 2400 made.
a young hispanic pulled out in front of me at lunch, after I had had the car about a month. ' no license, no insurance, no speaka english' . He went to jail and then vanished. I unfortunately, only had liability insurance, and had been such a tightwad a couple years earlier, didnt elect to take uninsured motorist coverage. I couldnt be too pissed at the guy, as I had done all the same stuff when i was young, well except for the ' no speaka english ' part.

i got my wildcat back on the road to this point, and then sold it because of the nagging wife, ' it is taking up the whole garage and I could park my car in there syndrome'. If i had it to do over again, i shoulda walked away from the car when it was wrecked. I would like another old convertible someday, but I dont wanna try to restore one. way way to much $$ for a novice like me. A retired guy from work now has my old car, I could get it back, but if I had the money I would get a new saturn sky, pontiac solstice or g6, or cadillac xlr convertible.

Last edited by Randy_Perkins; 02/23/07 02:55 AM.

Axiom M80, Ep600, Qs8, VP150, Crown XLI 2500 , DBX Driverack PA2, Focusrite Scarlet 2i4