I have a question regarding vinyl playback on the M3's. As mentioned in a recent post, I recently purchased my second set of M3's (having sold the first set) and am again blown away by just how good they sound with well mastered cd's. I have been thinking of getting back into vinyl and am curious as to how it might sound through the M3's? My Denon DRA685 receiver has a phono stage which makes adding a TT an easy option. My question is "How well do the M3's sound with vinyl?" The M3's sound seems so much different than what I used to play vinyl on in the 70's. Then I would use large speakers with large drivers that played loud and had lots of bass...albeit not nearly as accurate a sound as the M3's have. Music, especially "classic rock" of that era, seemed to lend itself to large, bass heavy speakers. How does vinyl sound through the very accurate and detailed M3's? BTW, I am leaning towards the Rega P1 TT should I purchase.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I would appreciate any thoughts from those who use a TT with their M3's.

Thanks,

Rob