I've had my M60v2's and the VP100 v2 for a few days now and I'm extremely impressed with them, even when considering the shipping damaged 5.25" woofer on one of them, which Axiom has immediately shipped out a replacement woofer for-

-thanks again, Noreen, for providing excellent customer service!

Now, I'm going to order a sub which I feel will enhance them even more, especially at lower listening levels. I'm fairly happy with the low-end on the M60s at higher listening levels, but me being a bassy kind of guy I need more. I have my eye on the EP350v2 as a solution. I've listened to a few other brands, namely Velodyne and Mirage, and found them to be very nice. But since I'm into Axiom so much, I want to stay with them. Really, I don't mind at all being a newly hatched Axiom fanboy.

The EP500 is simply out of my price range and would probably be overkill for my listening style. My question is, I'm wondering if the EP175 might be adequate instead of the EP350. Has anyone heard both? How are they on distortion? Will the extra 2" of sub and different speaker technology of the 350 be better than the 175? I'm looking for good, deep bass for both music and movies, but especially music (Jazz and Rock). My music listening levels are louder than my movie listening level, if that might help.

Thanks for any replies and recommendations.

Steve

Steve Axiom M60v2, VP100v2, SVS SB12-Plus Yamaha HTR-5990, Oppo DV-981HD Samsung LN-S4692D