I am going to be moving into a new house thats being built and want to pre run wires. I will be upgrading my current 5.1 set up and am looking into the axiom line up.

For the last 6 or so years I have been running B&W 602s2 for the front 601's for the rear and the cc6 for the center off an onkyo 75x5 reciever. Subs have been dual SVS CS+ off a samson 1000 amp.

My new TV room will be bigger and I want something new so im looking to upgrade one day. I like the QS8 rears because of the different angles they fire and I hear read they are flexable in placement. I did a quick drawing of the room layout to help. Its 18' wide and 20' deep with 11' celings. There is a foyer for the front door and a big arched opening that goes into the kitchen and the rest of the house. Few windows in the room and im not 100% sure where the couch is going to go but I think its pretty close in the drawing.

The fronts will be either the m80's or m22's depeneding if I go floor standing or not. Center will be the 150 and QS8's for the rear. I am not really looking to do 7.1 since its not that big of a difference and theres not a lot of 7.1 movies out. I will one day when I have a true home theater. For now it will be my den.

I know the best spot for the rears are on the side a few feet up from your ear but as you can see thats not going to hapen. I dont think a rear should go in the foyer since it might be blocked by the side walls and I think it would look funny offset and above the door. I could put them in front of the couch before it goes into the foyer but I dont think that would be as good as the back wall?? So right now im thinking the back wall. They would be 3 or so feet back and 8-10' off the floor depending how far appart they need to be and where they fall on the arched opening.

For power I was thinking for now I can get some outlaw audio 200w monoblock amps and hook them to my onkyo's preouts.

So what do yall think...back wall....how can I tell where they need to be on the back wall...like how far appart?

Thanks
Mark