This might be a bit unconventional but I have a pair of Axiom M3's that I bought about a year and a half ago for my PC (HTPC) and I'm thinking about adding a couple of speakers to the rear, for gaming, dvd's and my flacs (yes I know music won't be true surround but I still think it would sound neat. Particularly with a sound card that converts to DTS and is capable of sending 5.1 out over spdif). I thought either adding some larger speakers like the M22 or maybe getting either a pair of m2 or m3s. I think I remember reading somewhere that the m2 and m22 aren't very well balanced with the M3. My budget is kind of limited at the moment so no 1,200 floor standing speakers for me (would be a bit overkill for my needs anyways I think) Do you think my best option would just just getting another pair of m3's? Also ca anyone suggest some stands for these speakers? I'd like a couple of smaller stands about 5 inches or so high and some floor standing ones about 4 feet or so high. Appreciate any response.