For LFE, War of the World tri-pod scene is pretty hard to beat. Easy to find, quick and impressive. There’s many, many others, but this one never fails to get the trousers shaking.

For CD, I have numerous favorites, but I find myself grabbing the SACD Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon every time someone wants to listen to my system. The entro to Time sounds amazing to me, no matter how many times I play it. The clocks then the tight drums……I love it. Alison Kraus, New Favorite is quite good too. I just got a new CD the other day and think it’s going to be one of my top five. Gomez, How We Operate. The title song is a real treat with some unique sounds and great sound stage that moves from left to right a back and then just keeps getting better. Great recording too. If you haven’t heard this CD yet (anyone), you owe it to yourself to hop over to Amazon. I was thinking about posting a thread on this CD, but no one listens to me anyway…. http://www.amazon.com/How-We-Operate-Gom...0243&sr=8-1