I ordered a M80/500 7.1 system from the outlet (except for the center - wait time was really long for the finish I wanted) and it showed up a full week sooner than the longest lead time. Each of the QS8's was packages a little differently. One had 2 of the grilles wrapped in plastic and not installed on the speaker, one had all 4 in plastic the others were already on. One had a couple of broken grille posts, and Axiom replaced the entire speaker even though I indicated it wasn't a problem to just swap the posts. The M80's had marks where the rubber feet would go and the parts kit was taped closed - so I guessed that these had been demo'd and returned. One of the M80 grilles had a VERY small dark smudge that you needed to be a foot away to see. The EP500 appeared to be NEW - there was still sawdust in the bottom threaded fittings. And obviously the VP150 was new. In looking at new vs. outlet, I really can't tell the difference. In unpacking the VP150 I put my own smudges on the grille which I think was dust from the box.

The difference in price paid for the second set of QS8's and allowed me to step up from 5.1 to 7.1. I would absolutely buy from the outlet again. If you think you can't wait for the lead time, order from the A line. If you can practice some delayed gratification, you will be nicely rewarded with a product that you, in all likelyhood, will not be able tell was B stock and save some money along the way or get more equipment for the same money.

Scott

Scott

My HT