Greetings all. This is a call to owners of the goods in the title of this thread - I know you're out there. Disclaimer - this is my first home theater so please forgive questions of the obvious.

I just received AVIA in the mail last night and had a chance to try to fine tune the sub placement, M60 placement and crossover settings. I'm finding I have some huge bass humps - over 10dB in some areas and the whole sub sweep varies roughly between 75dB to 95dB from top to bottom in some areas. I've got the volume set to output at 85dB, everything is crossed at 80Hz right now. Bumping up the M60s to 100 seemed to tame the humps a bit, but then I really seems to lose volumes below 60Hz. This really doesn't make sense to me. Do I just have the room from hell?

I'm really at a loss for how to attack the problem other than random configurations. I've tried Alan's infamous crawling technique, though the differences in locations were very subtle. I've realized I'm learning how to listen and what to listen for. I'd appreciate some input on how owners of similar gear have their's configured - crossovers and levels. I know my room is the critical factor, but I guess I'm looking for a rough starting point, I feel like I'm grasping at straws.