Thanks Dan and Jack. I'm glad your brother came through OK. Considering the hole in my roof, blown off shingles, all the siding on the other side blown off, the destroyed pool enclosure, destroyed lawn furnature, some water damage I was one of the lucky ones. My first impression of the destruction near my friends place on Captiva was that must be what "carpet bombing" looks like. His wind speed was clocked at over 200mph where my place experienced only 130mph.

What annoyed me was the appraisers estimate of $55,000 in damage and only getting $11,000 from the insurance company. It was near impossible to get help so my brother and I flew down one weekend a month from August to May and eventually fixed and cleaned it up ourselves.

I'm not there enough to justify building a home theatre like my friend but seeing all his new Axiom gear has me thinking of seriously upgrading my 2 channel system down south with M80s. My view may change when I hear how 3 VP150s sound as a front soundstage in an HT.

John