aabouganem wrote: "Please throw suggestions on high power Tube amps (I like to listen at high SPL, so I'll need something on the +35w range)"

It's not a tube amp, but I would highly recommend the new Onkyo A9555 Class D integrated amp. Stereophile has a glowing review on their web page where they describe the sound as "tube like." They write:

"The A-9555's tonal balance was close to neutral—no part of the spectrum was unduly emphasized or neglected. There was perhaps just a touch of warmth to the sound (hence the descriptor tube-like), and the highs were slightly on the soft side (more so when the stock rather than the HiFi-Tuning fuse was installed). The highs didn't sound obviously rolled off; it's just that there was a bit less "air" in the extreme high frequencies."

"The A-9555 is good enough that you won't feel you've made a major compromise in a most important component. If you want significantly better sound, be prepared to spend much more.

Yup, I was impressed."

I am using one to power a pair of M3v2's and couldn't be more pleased. Plenty of power (85 watts per channel)and a very smooth and balanced sound. The synergy between the Onkyo and the Axioms is awesome!

Here's a link to the Stereophile review:

http://stereophile.com/integratedamps/907onk/