Last night I was watching Natural Born Killers and I noticed the dialog was kinda low. I have calibrated my system (I will re-calibrate anyway) and I have my VP150 on top of my entertainment center with the rubber door stoppers angling it towards the listening position. I have done everything short of getting a laser pointer to aim the center towards the listening position. Now I know that a lot of these Dolby Digital movies have a wide sound range and sometimes certain movies just have lower dialog then others. However, this drives me nuts. It almost makes the movie unbearable. My only conlcusion is that my room dimensions really kill the sound from the center channel. Unfortunately, my system is in the main living room making wall treatments pretty impossible. I know this is a popular problem and I was wondering if anyone has come up with any feasible solutions? As I said before, I will recalibrate using sound and vision and also go through the dvd player menu as well as the receiver menu to see if some sort of setting is on that shouldn't be.

Jason