So I got all my speakers in today, and set them up very quickly, and only had about 15 minutes to sit down and listen....so this is by no means my official opinion of these...just my first impression.

I just got in a pair of m22ti's for fronts, vt150 for the center, and qs8's for the surrounds. Everything is hooked up to a pioneer elite vsx-41 (or whatever the exact model is, I am at work and too lazy too look it up...), and I have an Athena p2 (8" 100w sub) for the subwoofer. the m22's are on 16" stands, about 7 ft apart, 8 ft from the listening position. the QS8's are attached to the wall, about 5.5ft up, and about 6 inches behind and about 6 feet from the listening position.

I tossed in the fifth element, did not change any of the receiver settings....its setup now lits its fresh out of the box. I was quite let down by the m22ti's...maybe I was just expecting too much. The QS8's on the other hand....wow. I have had a few different combinations for surrounds along with listening to friend's setup and many in stores before purchasing a setup this time, and about 4 yrs ago. And still all i can say about these QS8's is...wow. Nice job axiom.

Any pointers on how to get the m22's shining like they do for everyone else....fill me in, i'm all for your advice. Now I just have to wait until 11pm so i can get off work and go back and listen to the surrounds again....wow =)